Anti-aging TRAINING PILLOW to promote sleeping on the back
BENEFITS OF sleeping on your back
Wrinkles won’t form on your face or chest when you sleep on your back.
The vertebrae of your spine relax and elongate, allowing the muscles in your back and neck to unclench.
You sleep deeper on your back, allowing you to wake up feeling fully rested and alert.
BENEFITS OF THE AULA
HOW DOES THE AULA TEACH YOU TO SLEEP ON YOUR BACK?
Helps you relax and fall asleep while lying on your back
ORDINARY PILLOWS DON’T GIVE YOUR HEAD THE NECESSARY SUPPORT
- Your head tilts to the side and you feel tension in your neck.
- This tension makes you want to switch positions.
- Your vertebrae twist and contort.
THE SPECIAL DESIGN OF THE AULA WITH SIDE HEAD SUPPORT BOLSTERS
- Your head is supported on both sides and your neck can relax.
- It gently holds you in this pose while you sleep.
- Your back stays in healthy alignment.
PROPER POSITIONING OF THE HEAD AND BODY WHEN SLEEPING ON THE BACK
ORDINARY PILLOWS CREATE AN UNNATURAL BEND IN THE NECK
- Your lower neck doesn’t get enough support.
- Your chin leans towards your chest, creating an unnatural bend in the neck.
- Circular wrinkles form around the neck.
HEAD CONTOUR AND NECK SUPPORT BOLSTER
- Fully conforms to the back of your head and neck when you sleep on your back.
- The head and neck create one line with the body.
- Wrinkles do not form around the neck.
DEVELOPED WITH COSMETOLOGISTS AND ORTHOPAEDISTS
The meticulously engineered design allows your body to relax and helps you learn to sleep on your back the whole night through.SHOP NOW
- SIDE HEAD SUPPORT BOLSTERS
- NECK SUPPORT BOLSTER
- MASSAGE DETAILS FOR THE NECK
- ANATOMICAL HEAD CRADLE
- EMBOSSED DETAILS FOR AIR CIRCULATION
- ADDITIONAL FOAM INSERT FOR HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Experts' choice around the world
"Sleep&Glow Pillow is a great invention to prevent sleep wrinkles."
- Dr. David Shafer, New York, USA
The Aula pillow has neck support and side bolsters to help prevent you from moving your head to the side and smashing your face into the pillow. I have trouble with acne and it helps my medicine stay on my face and not get absorbed by the pillow. It provides nice neck support, so you don't twist your neck at weird angles! So you don't have neck pain, and it also helps you avoid neck lines.
SLEEP IN COMFORT WITH THE AULA
- Side head support bolsters allow you to fully relax.
- The neck support bolster cushions the entire length of the neck.
- An extra layer of foam allows you to adjust the height of the pillow to suit your preferences.
- The Aula is made of a high-tech memory foam material with even more adaptive properties.
- The material reacts to your weight and body temperature, conforming to the shape of your head and neck for superior comfort.
- The safety of the materials used in our pillows has been confirmed by the international certificate OEKO-TEX®️ STANDARD 100 of the highest class 1 (certified safe from initial production).
The pillow costs about as much as a premium face cream, and it will last you much longer (years!)
A TRAINING PILLOW THAT TEACHES YOU TO SLEEP ON YOUR BACK
Helps train you to sleep on your back, preserving your beautiful skin and providing comfort all night long.
All you have to do is lay down, and the Sleep&Glow will make sure that all your sleep is beauty sleepSee all products
'Wrinkle-free' sleep on the side or back. Adjustable pillow height.
Beauty training pillow to promote sleep on the back. Adjustable pillow height.
This custom-fit silk pillowcase is made to improve the effectiveness of the Omnia pillow.
This custom-fit silk pillowcase is made to improve the effectiveness of the Aula pillow.
The perfect best-selling silk mask to help you rest comfortably, even during the daytime
Luxurious hair care while you sleep, do your makeup or skincare regime
Helps fight and prevent wrinkles on the chest while sleeping on your side